Thursday 2 January 2014

Chapter 16

They broke the hug when they heard Anjili Ishaara and Rohit came down. Arnav wiped her tears and then said to her in his husky voice

Arnav: Just forget about tomorrow... For now just enjoy yourself and have fun... We have to rock the night and get you drunk (he said winking)

Khsuhi: (chuckled and then said) BTW Arnavji you didn't even see what I am wearing (she said in a pouting cute manner)

Arnav: (smirked) I saw the dress the second I walked into your room (he chuckled) And you look very pretty.... (he said in a cute tone) red is my favorite color and I like it when a girl wears red

Khushi: (blushed furiously and then said in a soft tone) Any girl or just one girl

Arnav: (raised his eye brows and smirked, coming close to her he said in a whisper) Just one girl

She blushed even more at that and they intensely looked at each other completely into each other when suddenly Ishaara walked in and said in a bubbly voice

Ishaara: Are you two ready

They both snapped out of it and then Arnav said

Arnav: Yeah we are

They left the hotel and to go the the beach.... Khushi once again forgot about her problems and Arnav tried not to remind her... He kept trying to keep the topic far away so she doesn't get sad again.. There is one thing he couldn't stand and that was seeing her eyes with tears...

The night was vibrant and fun. They partied and had a blast. Anjili and the gang gave Arnav and Khushi space so they could spend time together. Arnav whisked Khushi away from the party for a while. She was so drunk she couldn't even stand she was babbling all sorts of things. The little Kitten was back into a tiger again. Arnav  took her to the other side of the beach and made her sit on the white soft sand a bit away from the sea. He wrapped his jacket around her so she was warm and she rested her head on his chest feeling nice and warm as he draped his arms around her. They enjoyed the quite peace and sanity around them. The night was serene and innocent and waiting to be explored.

Khushi: Arnavji remember when I first met you

Arnav: Hmm (he said in a dreamy voice) You got scared and ran away

Khushi: I did not run away (she said cutely) I just wondered who you were and why were you talking to me when i didn't know you

Arnav: Thats called being scared... You got nervous

Khushi: (hitting him she said) Ok whatever.. but you know something i found you good looking.

Arnav: You did??

Khushi: Yeah I always have you know something you turn me on when you wear that white shirt and low waisted jeans. Arnavji... (she said blushing)

Arnav: (chuckled) Your so adorable (he smirked as he placed a kiss on her forehead)

Khushi could feel his heart beat faster as she rested her head on his chest. She shut her eyes getting lost in the beating sound as it synchronized with hers in perfect unison

Khushi: Arnavji your heart is beating so fast (she looked up at him and then took his hand in hers and placed it on her heart.) Just like mine

Arnav could feel her heart beat and it was the same as his. He looked up at Khushi who had the most dreamy eyes and cute little pout on her face he couldn't hold it any longer in him. Hr had to let it out. He took a deep breath and then said in a soft husky voice as he put her lock on hair behind her ear he caressed her cheeks and said.

Arnav: Khushi

Khushi: Arnavji

They both started to breath loud Arnav's face started to near hers slowly as slowly his lips closer to hers she could feel his breath fan across her face and she loved it. Slowly coming closer and closer his lips placed on her plump ones. They touched for the first time. Khushi shut her eyes and slowly opened her mouth. He sucked on her lip letting his tongue into her mouth. They could feel each other. She slowly snaked her arms around his neck pulling him closer to her. He twirled his tongue with hers. He could smell that amazing jasmine smell that turned him on even more. As they kissed he slowly laid her down on the soft white sand and came over her. They separated and he went down and started o kiss her neck. She shut her eyes and wrapped her hands around him enjoying the feeling of his lips on her neck. It felt peaceful and very nice. They were breathing heavily he could feel her hands enclosing him tighter and that is when realization dawned on him. That is when he stopped looked up at her. Her eyes were shut she was still in that trance. She looked so ready for him. But he just couldn't. He needed her to be sure of what she was doing. He didn't want her to think that it was a mistake.

She opened her eyes and looked up at him confused as to why he wasn't continuing she was enjoying it and loving it. She wanted him to show her his feelings and when he stopped she was baffled and so confused.

Khushi: (softly) Arnavji

Arnav loosened himself from her arms and got up and walked away to the other corner turning his back to her he took a deep breath hoping that she doesn't regret it or she walks away. He couldn't get himself to see that. So he started to talk slowly hoping she was still there

Arnav: I dont know if you still here or you ran away because you were scared. But I have something to tell you

Khushi got up and ran towards him hugging his back. Taking him by surprise he didn't expect her to do that. But when he felt her tiny paws on his chest and her head rested to his back he was taken by surprise. She said in a soft voice

Khushi: I am here I haven't gone anyway Arnavji. (she said in a shy voice)

He placed his hands in hers and turned around looking at her. Her eyes were bright and looked full of love and innocence. Khushi took his hands in hers and said softly

Khushi: I will never go away anywhere. I can't stay away from you. YOu are my magnet where ever you go I am attracted to you. (she said with a blush)

Arnav: Khsuhi please i dont want you to do this just because your carried away

Khushi: I am not carried away (she said honestly)

Arnav: (holding her shoulders he said) But your drunk

Khushi: Yeah I am but that does not mean I am carried away.. (she looked up at him and then caressed his face with her soft hands) I am not going to regret it Arnavji I am here with you tell me what you have to say.

Arnav: (sighing he said) Khushi I....I (hesitating he said) Khushi its not so easy i have never done this before

Khushi: (smiled at him innocently and said) Arnavji there is always a first time to everything you told me that remember, (she said cheekily, then she took his hand placed it on her heart and said sweetly) Now tell me what you have to say

Arnav: (could feel her heart beat and it made him feel better and a bit more confident and alive.. he took a deep breath and then said softly) Khushi I love you... (he said it in one go he could instantly feel himself get lighter)

Khushi smiled as he confessed his feelings and with out giving him even a second to breath she just flung herself into his arms and hugged him tightly. He smiled when she hugged him and then said with a smirk

Arnav: So I take it you love me too (he said in a naughty tone)

Khushi: (looked up pouting cutely and slapping his chest she said) Off course I love you. I have always loved you. I was attracted to you when i saw you the first time and yes i was scared because i was not use to all these feelings. I fell for you when we spent days together shopping and talking. I got deeply in love with you when you protected me and helped me with Kartick. Arnavji I LOVE YOU TOO.

Arnav: (chuckled) Come here you (he pulled her into a warm hug)

The two lovers were in eternal bliss as they embraced each other accepting and confessing their love for each other. There was magic in the air. Although Khushi was still very drunk. She knew exactly what was happening and she was enjoying every bit off it. She popped her head out off his chest and then said

Khushi: Arnavji kiss me

Arnav: (chuckled) What the!!

Khushi: No Kiss me right now (she said pouting) I want to feel that happiness with you (she said with a smile)

Arnav: You are drunk (he pinched her red nose)

Khushi: How is that got to do anything with the kiss (she pouted her lips)

Arnav: (pecked her lips and said) Are you happy

Khushi: No thats not the kiss I want

Arnav: (smirked) My love I know what you  want but i want our kiss to be special and i want to do it when u are sane and not insane.. We need to go back to the hotel

Khushi: What the !!

Arnav: (raised his eye brows) Thats my line (he hit her shoulder)

Khushi: So what !! I am your love na so i can use it

Arnav: (chuckled) How do you manage to be so cute

Khushi: (shrugged) I dont know

Arnav: (picking her up he said) Come on princess you better go to bed

He took her back to the hotel and put her to bed. She refused to let him go. She held his hand tightly feeling safe. Arnav cuddled her up and fell asleep there. That night both the lovers were the most happiest people in the world. Neither of them could ask for more. All they wanted was each other.

7 comments: