Thursday 2 January 2014

Chapter 15

They went around Goa all day... First to a small cafe for breakfast then a little bit of shopping lunch some more shopping and then lastly they went for coffee... All of then enjoyed them self and Khushi forgot completely about all her problems about Kartick about what was going to happen she was just free and alive... Anjili and Ishaara were getting fond of her and slowly they included Rohit in the plan as well. Arnav was more than happy to see his two sister get along with the love of his life. Although he knew this wouldn't last he had no idea what Khushi would say or do if she knew how he felt about her. He didn't want to ruin it between them so the fear was always there but for a short period he too forgot and started to enjoy himself... With Khush around the place how could anyone not have fun. He chuckled as he though to himself

They were back in the hotel room and were getting ready for the party when Khushi decided to try to get close to Arnav now that she knew that he loved her too and discovering these new feelings.. She wanted to wear what he picked for her for tonights party. She took two of her dresses on a hanger and walked up his room on the way she bumped into Anjili who asked her sweetly

Anjili: Khushi where are you going with those dresses in your hand (she asked in a naughty tone)

Khushi: Woh Anjiliji I can't decide which one to wear

Anjili: Oh let me see (she said looking at the dresses) The black one shows that you are a smart available woman and are looking to have so casual fun.. but the red one looks bright and pretty also makes you look like you want to fall in love or attract the right person

Khushi looked at her blank and then Anjili said in a teasing tone

Anjili: If i were you I would wear the red one because red is some ones favorite color (she winked smirked and then hinted towards Arnav)

Khushi: (Blushing she knew Anjili was talking about Arnav she said in a soft tone) Yeah i think the red would look better thanks Di (she smiled and ran away before Anjili could capture her expressions)

Anjili chuckled at how cute she was.... and then went up to tell the incident to Rohit and Ishaara

Meanwhile Kartick was mad and mad as hell he couldn't take it any longer. Khushi was driving him crazy. He wasn't getting a chance to talk to her at all. Everytime he tried she was surrounded with people and whats worse is that Arnav Singh Raizada stood always around her to protect her like a watch dog.. He banged his fists on the table enough was enough he though tho himself picking up his mobile he dialed a number and started to speak

Kartic: Things are getting out of control I think you and Khushi's parents need to come here and sort things out.. I will not be insulted like this she is my wife she can't do this to me... I am booking a flight for tomorrow morning see you soon

Saying that he cut the call Khushi was going to have to live the way he wanted her to and if she didn't then he promised himself he would turn even one against her and make her pay for crossing paths with him.... Kartick was on total bitch mode and out to get Khushi

Khushi on the other hand couldn't care less off what was happening she was just too happy to be bothered about what was going on. She hadnt looked at her phone for days and when she spotted it on the table she decided to switch it back on and to her surprise she saw 45 messages all from her dad. She read messages and all said "Call me urgent"

She wondered what would have happened and then quickly made a quick call to her dad hoping everything was all well. He picked up and Khush spoke

Khushi: Babuji is everything ok

Shashi: Where are you (he asks din a worried tone)

Khushi: In Goa why what happened everything ok (she said confused)

Shashi: Is it true... (he asked her softly)

Khushi: What is true (she asked getting more confused)

Shashi: That you are not with Kartick and with another man

Khushi: (shocked how he knows paused and then said softly) Yes it is....

Shashi: (angry he said) This is not what I raised you to be... How could you do this to us

Khushi: I did nothing wrong (she defended herself)

Shashi: Khushi your mother and I are coming to Goa tomorrow morning  along with Kartick's parents

Khushi: Babuji come along with the divorce papers because there is nothing left to work in this marriage (she said sternly) Kartick and I are done with each other

Shashi: (Shouting) What is wrong with you...How can you say that Khushi dont do this to your mother and me we wont know how to show our faces in the society

Khushi: (crying) I am sorry babuji I can't do it any longer I wish I could but not any more when u come tomorrow i will tell you what the truth is....

Saying that she cut the phone and then went off to wipe her tears... Arnav knocked on her door, He wanted to ask if she was ready or not...

Arnav: Khushi are you ready

Khushi: Yeah Arnavji one minute (she wiped her tears and then opened the door)

Arnav saw the sadness on her face he came into the room and then asked her softly

Arnav: Hey ard you ok

Khushi nodded and then hugged him instantly he twined his arms around her and took her into a protective hug she cried on his chest and then he said in an angry tone

Arnav: Did Kartick do anything

Khushi: (nodded) My dad knows about the truth about me leaving Kartick. I spoke to him just now

Arnav: But how

Khushi: Kartick called them up and told them and then blamed it on me saying that I am with some one else (she said softly) They are angry with me they dont know what the real truth behind me taking this move is...

Arnav: (hugging her tighter he said) Shhhhs Dont worry (he rubbed her back) We will figure it out I promise

Khushi: (nodded) Arnavji My parents are coming tomorrow with Kartick's parents to talk about resolving the matter.. today for the first time I have spoken badly to Babuji because he couldn't understand what the truth is. I asked him to get the divorce papers along with him and he shouted at me (she cried) I feel bad Arnavji

Arnav: Khushi your not wrong (he wiped her tears) Standing up for yourself is not wrong but the right thing to do... And I am proud of you for doing that... DOnt worry Khushi your father will understand as time passes by (he kissed her fore head)

Khushi: (nodded and then said softly) You will be with me tomorrow right... I dont think i can face them alone

Arnav: (giving her assurance he said) I will be with you all the way and I will never let anything happen to you (he said looking into her eyes their hearts thumped as they spoke) I promise you Khushi I will not let any one or anything harm you

Khushi: (smiled and then said) Thats all I needed to hear... (saying that she hugged him tightly)


6 comments:

  1. at least..she knows what she want

    ReplyDelete
  2. finally d face off gonna take place nd this tym dat bustard kartic will get wat he deserves,argghhh he is such a cheapo,loathe him to bits..!

    ReplyDelete
  3. superb update
    cant wait to see kartick pay

    -drunkiiebabe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh I'm enjoying this story.

    ReplyDelete